Hard boiled eggs
Hard Boiled Eggs in a Preserving Solution
- Shelf Life: 17 Days from date of production
- Minimum Life on Delivery: 14 Days
- Storage Instructions: Store Between 1-
- Origin: Materials Sourced from Approved EU Countries
- Sizes Cooked: Small (43-
53g Raw) & Medium (53- 63g Raw)
- Pack Sizes: 14dz, 12dz, 6dz, 4dz, 5kg, 6kg & 7kg
- Allergen Information: Contains Egg
Various packaging options and sizes are available. The 2 ways in which we pack are shown below:
A High Barrier Food Grade Pouch closed with a heat seal and stored in an open-top corrugated tray.
A Food Grade Pouch closed with a knot and packed in A tamper evident plastic bucket.
The Pack Sizes detailed above are our standard sizes, however as a business focused on service to our customers, we always try our best to accommodate specific customer requirements. All primary & secondary packaging is labelled with a Product Description, Pack Quantity, Use By Date, Traceability Code & Other important information.
Interested in our hard boiled eggs?
If you’re a caterer, food manufacturer or supplier, our pre-cooked hard boiled eggs make the perfect addition to your product range.